Pharmacy Favourites:

Before I start this post I have to admit that I pick up most of my skincare products at Belgian pharmacies because they’re usually much cheaper, but you can find all of these in the UK somewhat easily, so I’ve added links to the cheapest UK prices for them throughout the post.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait & Micellar Water:
I cannot recommend La Roche-Posay enough – their products are some of the only ones that I can be sure that my skin will not react to, and they always have a nice scent but nothing too strongly perfumed. I just feel very very clean after using these products.

IMG_1645

Soap & Glory Smoothie Breakfast Scrub:
Not one for scrubs because of sensitive skin, I have begun using this on my legs no more than once a week and have really noticed smoother, softer skin. It also smells amazing… 🙂

IMG_1643

OGX Coconut Milk:
This is the one product that I always save up my Boots points for! I have tried a few different OGX hair products and they’re all great – but this coconut milk shampoo & conditioner leaves my hair smelling amazing even the day after washing, and it really seems to nourish my hair without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling.

IMG_1647

Neal’s Yard Refining Cleanser:
This is one of those lovely face washes that comes with a little muslin cloth, so you put it onto dry skin and then use the hot wet cloth to gently cleanse the skin. I have been using this for a couple months now and feel like it really works with my skin – gentle but still gives the impression if giving you a full clean. If you suffer from eczema and have never tried Almond Oil, I would highly recommend popping into a Neal’s Yard store and checking that out too!

IMG_1644

L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil:
Shower oils are my new obsession, and this little beauty is where it started. Not a cheap one, but this shower oil is just the nicest texture and smells amazing! My bathroom also stays smelling like this all day, which isn’t a bad plus.

Rituals Yogi Flow:
I cannot express to you how good this smells. I’d say about 95% of why I use this product is the smell, and the other 5% is because it comes out as a kind of gel and foams up when you mix it with water into such a nice texture.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Oil:
Have you noticed my little obsession with shower oils by any chance? As with the La Roche-Posay products above though, this shower oil is great for everyday use, and smells lovely but is not too overpowering. Out of all of these, it also keeps my skin the most hydrated after use so I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has eczema.

IMG_1639

So there you go, my secret pharmacy obsessions..! Let me know what you save up your Boots points for, or if you have any recommendations 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s