Trip down to Sussex to visit the family for Easter! Played tons of cricket with the kids and had a big family dinner on Sunday. Dress from Zara, Shirt from Zara, jeans from Gap, Easter straws from Poundland 🙂
Hope you enjoy, and as always, thank you for watching, subscribing and liking my channel ❤️
Another new video for you all 🙂 Please do check it out, like and subscribe!
Unsurprisingly, my birthday season is in my opinion one of the best times of year. What more could you ask for than pumpkin flavoured everything, orange leaves all over the ground and new hats and scarves! This does also mean that my skin gets very dry, very quickly. With dots of eczema here and there, I also have to be pretty careful with what I use, so I’ve gathered up my favourites so that hopefully you find a couple new favourites too!
- La Roche-Posay Ultra Fine Scrub
- One to use sparingly, this lovely little tub of scrub is great for sensitive skin. Most scrubs are quite harsh on my skin but this one is just soft enough that I feel like my face has been thoroughly cleansed but I haven’t scratched off an entire layer of skin…
- Neal’s Yard Almond Oil
- Now i know I’ve mentioned this one a few times on this blog already but it’s only because this is my skin saviour year on year. It’s the only thing that can manage my eczema and goes on perfectly after something like the scrub above.
- Lush BIG Shampoo
- A must have if you’re a fan of scented shampoos. I switch between this and more moisturising shampoos as I find this slightly dries out my hair (not always a bad thing) but the texture is so nice, with salt flakes that foam up. I also cannot begin to explain how good this smells – and you can really smell it even after having dried your hair, and the day after. No joke. I love this.
- Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion
- I got this as a gift from my aunt and didn’t use it for a while as I was getting through a big tub of Neutrogena that I was determined to finish up. I now wish I had switched to this ages ago. Although on the pricier side, this moisturiser is thick but not too thick, smells good but not too strong, sinks into the skin but not too much… You get the idea.
- OGX Argan Oil shampoo
- Like I was saying with the Lush shampoo, this is what I use when I feel my hair needs that extra little bit of love. I notice stronger and softer hair right after washing and I feel this really gives my hair the refresh that it needs when the weather keeps changing so much.
- Origins Drink Up mask
- Although I’m always tempted by that gorgeous gold Origins mask that peels off, I can’t help but reach for this one every time. After being sick for a few days recently I was completely dehydrated and overnight my skin dried out. Using this once before the shower and following it with a thin coat of my trusty E45 – good as gold.
Let me know what your top autumn picks are and please do check out my first autumn vlog below 🙂
As you probably know, I’ve been trying to get more creative recently (mid-year resolution). Having already worked on my sketching and gardening, this month I decided to pick up my dad’s camera and make little videos/vlogs of recent weekend trips.
Hopefully you’ve already seen last week’s Brighton vlog (click here if you haven’t) but this weekend my family and I joined up at my grandmother’s house in Sussex to visit the Littlehampton bonefire and parade along the beach! An amazing bonfire too… Hope you enjoy!